How my mother was killed two hours after I spoke with her- IG user accusing police of asking for money to investigate mum's murder speaks to LIB

How my mother was killed two hours after I spoke with her- IG user accusing police of asking for money to investigate mum's murder speaks to LIB Two days ago, an IG user by the name  @ikemba_1_of_obowo, shared a post on his page in which he accused the Nigeria Police in Imo state of asking his family for money to investigate the murder of his mum (Read here). LIB reached out to him for the full story. Read it below...   My name is Ikechukwu Nwosu, I am based in the United States of America, but a native of Umuoshi, Avutu in
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://bazefor9ja.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts